Large garden with severe drainage problems
- busy executive - lower maintenance garden
- severe drainage problems - installed new land drains
- recycled materials and plants from existing garden
- wildlife haven - village location
- natural looking dry river bed running into water cascade and pond
- wind resistant privacy fence
- new afternoon sun terrace for evening entertaining
- living willow arbour
What my client said
"When I started with my project of making the garden attractive yet easy to manage I really did not know where to start. I found Liz and Phil extremely helpful in guiding me with suggestions and prompts to what I really wanted, they then carried out the work leaving me to enjoy the fruits of their labour and inspiration.
"They were always conscious of the cost implications of what was undertaken and advised me upfront.
"I would certainly recommend them to anyone considering a garden/landscaping project."